Environmental Tech Mod 1.16.5/1.12.2 for Minecraft has a topic about machine, technology development and automatic improvement. This kind of mod is significantly loved in the big modpacks because it is easy to combine with other same-genre-mod. And when combining, they can support each other and generate a system to make use of every single strength of each mod. This point helps the players to mine more resource with less effort.
Mod Developer ValkyrieofNight programs environmental Tech. According to the author, this mod belongs to mid/late game Mod because all equipment that the players can create in this mod are Multi-Block Structures. It requires a significant number of crafting material that the players cannot collect full of them at the beginning of the game. For that reason, to have an amazing experience with this mod, the players should use Environmental Tech within the Early Game Technology mods.
Environmental Tech mod provides to the players some methods to generate power like Solar Array and Lightning Rod. And because these machines just can be built in the Mid – Late Game period, they can create an incredible high power. And to store all of them, the players should prepare the high-quality Energy Storages. Besides, some machines like Void Ore Miner – mineral exploiter, Nano Bot Beacon – buff provider with RF/FE and, of course, Modifier – machine upgrade. The Environmental Tech requires Forge Mod Loader, ValkyrieLib and Minecraft version 1.9.4, 1.10.2, 1.11.2, 1.12.1.
How to Install Environmental Tech Mod 1.16.5/1.12.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, EnvironmentalTech, and ValkyrieLib jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!