Environmental Materials Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2. Hello all of you! Today I will introduce to you a mod for Minecraft version 1.16.2 called Environmental Materials.
Minecraft is a Sandbox game that encourages players to show their creativity. Minecraft gives you countless possibilities so you can create your own constructions. From small houses to a huge castle, you can do all that! However, many players still are not satisfied with that. For them, there are still too many things missing in Minecraft. That’s why the Minecraft community has created a lot of mods that can be added to something they feel is missing and Environmental Materials is one of those mods.
Environmental Materials will add many new blocks to Minecraft.
- Hardened Stone
All of these blocks have 4 types: Blocks, Stairs, Slabs and Walls. In addition, Alabaster has 16 different colors.
To make new blocks of the mod, you will need to use Stonecutter. Wish you have fun playing the game!
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install Environmental Materials Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Environmental-Materials-1.16.2.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!