As a game written in Java, graphic effects of Minecraft are one huge annoyance to our players. Minecraft offers only simple and very limited visual effects that make players feel bored. Enhanced Visuals Mod 1.16.5/1.12.2 grants players a unique experience by introducing an entirely new and creative visual effect theme to Minecraft.
Your vision will be temporarily blurred when entering/get out of the water.
When your character receives damages, blood splatters will appear on the screen.
The realism effect of dying – vision got blurred and covered with hellish red looking.
There is an interesting Easter egg about Enderman in Minecraft, as players usually compare him to the Slenderman. When you look at the eyes of these towering creatures, the vision will be blurred with statics, just like in the Slenderman game.
Enhanced Visuals Mod contains graphics violent, user’s discretion is advised.
Requirement: Forge Modloader installed.
How to installed Enhanced Visuals Mod 1.16.5/1.12.2 with Forge Modloader
- 1. Download Forge Installer.
- 2. Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge.
- 3. Open Start on Desktop.
- 4. Open Run.
- 5. Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- 6. Go to Roaming/.minecraft/mods
- 7. Put the Enhanced-Visuals.jar file into mods folder and then run Minecraft.