Enhanced Vanilla Mod 1.14.4/1.12.2. Hello all of you! Today I will introduce to you a mod for Minecraft version 1.14.4 called Enhanced Vanilla.
Enhanced Vanilla is a mod that aims to improve Vanilla Minecraft and have a new fun experience. It adds features such as new tree types that you can build houses with, new flowers that will decorate your and detail your builds, new plants that will make you’re surroundings look more liveable, new foods that will make you hungry and of course new biomes that will make your world feel more realistic.
The Development of Enhanced Vanilla started in May 2019 with its original name “Cave Expansion” but then we changed it to “Vanilla+“. Ever since then, the mod became more popular until we changed the name again to “Better Vanilla“. Better Vanilla was originally the final name until we scrapped it and brainstormed new ones, it later changed into Advanced Vanilla where the mod became more popular and changed to Enhanced Vanilla.
With quite a lot of new items from the mod, I recommend installing JEI (Just Enough Items) with it to easily view them!
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install Enhanced Vanilla Mod 1.14.4/1.12.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Enhanced-Vanilla-1.14.4.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!