Enhanced Mushrooms Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2. Hello all of you! Today I will introduce to you a mod for Minecraft version 1.16.1 called Enhanced Mushrooms.
Enhanced Mushrooms is a mod that will change some things related to Mushroom in Minecraft.
First, Mushroom Blocks will now be called Mushroom Caps. Their colors have also been changed to look brighter (vibrant). The Mushroom Caps can now also be sheared like leaves (ie you can use Shear to destroy it and then take it back as a building block).
Next, the body of the Large Mushrooms will now become the Mushroom Stem. The Mushroom Stem will function similarly to logs (logs). It can be made into Mushroom Plank, then Mushroom Plank can be made into many blocks like Mushroom Slab, Door, Trapdoor, Stair, etc.
Mushrooms can now be added to Furnace to bake up to Roasted Mushroom. Roasted Mushroom will give you 4 Hunger points and 2 Saturation points when eating. Roasted Mushroom can also be made into Beef Stew – a food with very high nutritional value.
Enhanced Mushrooms will also add to Minecraft some new things if you have the “Quark” mod installed.
Wish you have fun playing the game!
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install Enhanced Mushrooms Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Enhanced-Mushrooms-1.16.1.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!