Engineer’s Workshop Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 is a Minecraft mod programmed by Ewybiy and Jorva, based on Steve’s Workshop mod. As Steve’s Workshop hasn’t been updated for years and its creator Vswe had disappeared since July 2015, Ewyboy and Jorva decided to make a temporary version of Steve’s Workshop for Minecraft 1.10.2.
For a veteran Minecraft player, you must be familiar with the most two basic blocks that must be known to all new players: Furnace and Crafting Table. They are the origin of all items that the players ever need. Together they build equipment, weapons, tools, materials … But sometimes you may feel frustrated because of their working speed, which is too slow! Worry not; Engineer’s Workshop will help you solve the problem!
Engineer’s Workshop offers a combination between Crafting Table and Furnace. With the combined functions of both blocks, you will no longer need to switch between blocks again. Players can also improve smelting speed and use coal to automate working processes with mods that provide tubes for transporting items. Rest assured that Engineer’s Workshop will adequately replace the good old Crafting Table and Furnace. The mod requires Forge Mod Loader and Minecraft 1.10.2.
How to Install Engineer’s Workshop Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 with Forge Modloader:
- Download Forge Installer, Engineers-Workshop.jar file.
- Right-click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!