Energetic Sheep Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 is programmed and designed so the player can make more use out of the sheep in their Minecraft world. If you are one of the veteran Minecraft players, then you must have encountered this animal in the game. Creatures with crimped fur which come in many different colors that you can cut out and create Wool Blocks. These blocks can be used in crafting tools or to build decorating item.
Otherwise, the sheep’s usefulness is quite limited. Sometimes player of Minecraft Survival doesn’t even care about breeding their sheep, cause they can cut out wool blocks from any sheep that they meet along their journey. If they need meat, then the player can butcher any other animals likes the cow or pigs that give more meat. The only reason for Minecraft player to build a sheep pen is to get the wool for decoration purpose.
Energetic Sheep has created a new type of sheep: Energy Sheep. These lambs have electric charge in their wool. Each of Wool Block collected from the sheep have a certain amount of energy. The energy can also zap whatever animal nearby so be careful around them. The player can make use of the wool or the sheep itself to be an electrical buffer for supply purpose or to store more energy for mechanical and science mods. Energetic Sheep required Forge Mod Loader, Cyclops Core and Minecraft version 1.12.2.
How to Install Energetic Sheep Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 with Forge Modloader
- Download Forge Installer, Cyclops Core, Energetic Sheep.jar file.
- Right click, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put the .jar file you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!