Enemyz Mod 1.14.4/1.12.2. Hello all of you! Today I will introduce you a mod for Minecraft version 1.14.4 called Enemyz.
Enemyz is a small mod that gives your Minecraft game a new feature. The mod’s feature is an indicator that tells the player which mobs are planning to attack them.
When Enemyz is installed, it is highly likely that you will not notice anything unusual. But when you encounter a creature that wants to attack you, you will see that they have a red skull on top.
This feature of mods can become quite useful in helping you avoid enemies. Suppose you are in the Nether and around you is Zombie Pigman. You missed hitting them one by one and now the Zombie Pigman group chases you. You will clearly see which Zombie Pigman is trying to attack you with the appearance of a red skull on their heads. This will help you avoid them and wait until they return to normal.
Because it’s a small mod, Enemyz is very suitable for use in combination with other mods or modpacks you want!
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install Enemyz Mod 1.14.4/1.12.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Enemyz-1.14.4.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!