Enderthing Mod 1.16.4/1.15.2 is a mod that improves the system of an available item in Minecraft Vanilla: Ender Chest. Besides, it also brings several items relating to Ender so these can support the survival of players more conveniently in the game.
If you are the person who usually uses the mods in Minecraft, you probably know some relating mods to Ender items and their systems: Every storage has the connection to each other. Enderthing sticks to that system, enhancing some security functions such as personal key, color code, and improve the safety. Moreover, Enderthing integrates with another similar system with Enderbag mod, and this action decreases the work of installing some additional mods.
All Ender items have a feature that the storage has connected with each other by color code and it can be privacy by using “lock key” items. Therefore, you can feel safe with unique color codes when using this mod on the same server with others. This mod has a lot of items so the players should use Not Enough items. This mod requires Forge Mod Loader and Minecraft version 1.8.9/1.9.4/1.10.2.
How to Install Enderthing Mod 1.16.4/1.15.2 for Minecraft:
- Download Forge Installer, Enderthing-Mod.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put Enderthing.jar file into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!