EnderCore 1.12.2/1.11.2 is a supporting mod for starting some mods as Ender IO, Super Massive Tech or Ender Zoo.
EnderCore is a mod with an open source code, if you are not a modder, you can consider it as a type of mod used to program other mods. Based on Ender Core program, the mods often completely change the structure and basic Minecraft style with a careful and meticulous source code system.
However, this is just a core mod, so it has absolutely no other functions except for supporting the mods programmed by Ender Core.
Some strange mods use this core such as KitchenCraft, Hammerz or CustomThings, because the majority of these mods have rarely users and the authors have no longer updated current versions of Minecraft. However, an extremely interesting mod that has changed the gameplay of Minecraft and it has required to install Ender IO with EnderCore so as to start up. Moreover, EnderCore uses for programming Super Massive Tech mod – a mod about galaxies used in a famous modpack: Galactic Science.
This core requires Forge installed and compatible with Minecraft 1.9.4/1.10.2.
How to Install EnderCore ‘s Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 with Forge:
- Download Forge Installer, the Core and your Mod.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put the Core and the mod you want to install into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!