Ender Totem Mod 1.12.2/1.10.2. If you’re having trouble battling Ender Dragon, or you’re trying to farm them continuously and quickly, then Ender Totem is the mod for you!
Ender Totem is a small mod, it adds a new Minecraft block that will help you defeat Ender Dragon in a simple way! The new block that mod added with the same name as the mod is Ender Totem. Before going to its use, I will talk about the recipe and how to use it.
Ender Totem’s recipe is not too complicated. To build it, you will need 6 Obsidian and a Nether Star. Ender Totem can be put down and then broken to move it. But just putting an Ender Totem down is not enough, you will need to put a Dragon Egg on it.
So what is its use? When Ender Totem is activated, it will drag all Ender Dragon in 100 squares around it and make them immobilized. This ability of Ender Totem will help you kill Ender Dragon curves quickly and extremely simple!
Review from Mc-mod: Ender Totem is very suitable to use with mod / modpack which requires players to kill Ender Dragon many times!
- Forge Mod Loader.
- Codechicken Lib.
How to Install Ender Totem 1.12.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Ender-Totem-1.12.2.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!