Ender Tanks Mod 1.16.4/1.15.2 is a special mod about liquid storage and transportation. There have been many mods like this, but EnderTanks is a recently made mod; thus it is compatible with the latest versions of Minecraft 1.16.
If you are having trouble with storing liquids like lava, water to use in various tasks such as Cobble Stone Generation or Brewing Potion, EnderTanks can help you. The mod includes two new items – EnderTanks and Ender Buckets, allowing you to collect and transfer water from afar. EnderTanks can also be upgraded with Diamonds.
Similar to EnderStorage, EnderTanks and Ender Buckets can be connected with color codes to create a network of 4,096 color combinations. EnderTanks requires Minecraft 1.10.2, 1.11.2, Forge ModLoader, and ShetiPhianCore.
Ender Tanks Crafting Recipes:
How to Install Ender Tanks Mod 1.16.4/1.15.2 for Minecraft:
- Download Forge Installer, ShetiPhian Core, Ender-Tanks-Mod.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put the Ender-Tanks.jar file into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!