Ender Compass Mod 1.15.2/1.14.4. In Minecraft, in order to find Stronghold, you will need to use Eye of Ender. First, you’ll need to Nether, find a Nether Fortress and kill Blaze to get Blaze Rod. Blaze Rod will be used to craft from Blaze Powder. After that, you will need to kill Enderman to get the Ender Pearl. Ender Pearl combined with Blaze Powder will form Eye of Ender.
Once you have Eye of Ender, you can use it and it will point you to the location of Stronghold. However, Eye of Ender can be broken at any time. Every time it is used, it will have 20% broken (not to mention it can also get stuck in blocks). This means you will most likely need many Eye of Ender to reach Stronghold.
Ender Compass is an item that will reduce the amount of Eye of Ender you need to use in order to reach the Stronghold. To make it, you only need 4 Glass Block, 4 Glass Pane and 1 Eye of Ender. Ender Compass is a compass that will always point to the direction of Stronghold. This means that you only need an Eye of Ender to find the Stronghold.
Wish you have fun playing the game!
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install Ender Compass Mod 1.15.2/1.14.4 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Ender-Compass-1.15.2.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!