Ender Box Mod 1.15.2. Hello all of you! Today I will introduce to you a mod for Minecraft version 1.15.2 called Ender Box.
Ender Box is a small and simple mod. It added new Minecraft blocks 2.
The first block with the same name as the mod is the Ender Box. Ender Box is a block capable of wrapping (wrapping) other blocks. This feature makes it extremely useful when you want to move a block. Especially a block with a chest (such as chest, furnace) because it will keep the chest of that block. To use, simply hold the Ender Box, point to the block you want to bundle and press Shift + Right Mouse and Right Mouse. To unpack a block, just right-click it again. To make an Ender Box, you will need 4 Obsidians, 4 Papers and 1 Ender Pearl.
Next is the Ender Boxer. Ender Boxer has the ability to bundle blocks in front of it when it receives a Redstone signal. Ender Boxer is often used on blocks that create a lot of lag (like machines in other mods). To make Ender Boxer, you will need 7 Cobblestones, 1 Ender Box and 1 Piston.
Wish you have fun playing the game!
How to Install Fabric using Vanilla Launcher:
- Download and install Minecraft Launcher Vanilla
- Download and install Fabric Installer for Vanilla Launcher ( https://fabricmc.net/use/ )
- Run jar file that you just download and choose the version you want to install and press “Install”
- Run Minecraft, choose profile to install Fabric and press Play.
- Press Start on desktop.
- Open Run.
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to Roaming/.minecraft/mods
- Place jar file into mods folder and run Minecraft.
Download links for Ender Box Mod 1.15.2
> Faric version: for Minecraft 1.15.2
> Faric version: for Minecraft 1.16snapshot