End Teleporters Mod 1.14.4/1.12.2 brings to Minecraft a means to help players move quickly in their world.
End Teleporters add to Minecraft only one item is Ender Frame. Ender Frame is the item that will help you move between places but all you have to prepare (setup) it has.
You will have to build two Teleporters (ie, to teleport, you will need at least 2 Ender Frames). You will need to secure around Ender Frame with at least 3x3x3 empty cells (or air block) and at least 9 Purpur Block (or Purpur Pillar). You will also need a floor for it. To activate Ender Frame, you only need to put the Eyes of Ender in it. When giving the Eyes of Ender to Ender Frame, you should pay attention to its direction, the direction of the Eyes of Ender is the direction of movement. On a side note, to teleport, the two Teleporters need to be built opposite each other. When a Teleporter is built properly, Ender Frame will emit a purple effect around it.
To move, simply right-click on the Frame Frame with Ender Pearl. When teleporting, all Entities within the Teleporter range will be teleported to the other Teleporter.
Some interesting things are:
- The more Purpur Block around the Teleporter, the farther it will move.
- You can customize the activity block with the Teleporter in config. Not necessarily only Purpur Block or Purpur Pillar.
- The teleporter needs to be separated by a certain distance. By default, at least 9 blocks and 3000 blocks the farthest. They can be customized in config.
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install End Teleporters Mod 1.14.4/1.12.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, End-Teleporters-1.14.4.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!