Enchiridion Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 for Minecraft is a mod for Modpack Developers, Map Builders who want to create a story for Modpack, their maps or want to create free detailed instructions in the game, helping the players quickly. The users don’t need to waste much time in searching for the information on the Internet. It is a vital tool for Modpack Developers/Map Builders who care to their players with essential tools to write a book.
One Modpack or one map is not essential to have a context. Everyone can see that point when playing some modpacks like Tekkit or Sky Block map. However, if one Developer/Builder wants to share their ideas, they want their players to experience entirely and blow to those maps/modpacks which they spent a lot of time building, or simply they are worry of that the players don’t understand the functions that the mudpack brings. The available system of Book and Quill in Minecraft Vanilla is not suitable to help them.
With the tools that Enchiridion brings to the game, the Modpack Developers and Map Builders can write the books with full custom tools. It allows them to transfer all the desires of the players. For example, drawing bold, changing the colors, bringing the images in the game or outside the game to the book, etc. The players also select the appearance of the book. Enchiridion requires Forge Mod Loader and Minecraft version 1.8.9/1.9.4/1.10.2.
How to Install Enchiridion Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Enchiridion.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!