Enchanted Wolves Mod 1.15.2/1.14.4. Wolf is a very useful creature in Minecraft. When it is your pet, it will protect you from other bad creatures. But, surely you will agree with me that they are quite … weak. Not only do they deal less damage, these wolves also have a modest amount of health. This makes players leave their pets at home fearing they will die …
Enchanted Wolves is a mod that will add to Minecraft a necklace for your wolves. This necklace can be enhanced and they will give your wolf extremely powerful effects.
To make this necklace, you only need 7 Leather and 1 String. You can upgrade it using Iron, Gold or Diamond to the middle. To put this collar on your wolf, simply Shift + Right-click on it. To get back the necklace, just Shift + Left mouse button.
When you put the collar on your dog, the mod will have a feature that prevents you from damaging them. This is extremely good because in teamfights you can easily mistake your dog.
The mod has 9 different enhancements for the necklace. They have different effects. From increased damage to speed. There are also enhancements with extremely powerful effects such as lifesteal or revival!
Wish you have fun playing the game!
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install Enchanted Wolves Mod 1.15.2/1.14.4 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Enchanted-Wolves-1.15.2.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!