In Minecraft, players are already familiar with the weapon upgrading system known as Enchantment. For some players, this system is quite interesting and very reasonable for the world of Minecraft but for most of the Minecraft community, this system is too simple and fuzzy. Among the mechanisms available in Minecraft, Enchant seems to play a big role, but only because it adds new types of upgrades into the game. However, the process to create those kinds of upgrades is too uncertain.
What you need to do to upgrade your weapon and equip your Minecraft Vanilla is to destroy the monsters you encounter in nature, get exp and upgrade your equipment with Enchantment Table. As a result, you may receive an enchanted equipment that you don’t need and have to put it in a corner.
With the Enchantment Changer, Enchantment types are displayed as upgraded pearls called Metaria. You can mount and remove these Metaria on any weapon equipped with the Enchantment Changer and the cost per use is 5 levels. Craft weapons with Enchanment, use the Enchant Changer to separate the enchantments and then fuse them into the ultimate weapon and you can take on any enemy in Minecraft! In addition, the Enchant Changer also introduced some popular weapons from the famous RPG game Final Fantasy! Enchant Changer requires Forge Mod Loader, PotionExtention and Minecraft versions 1.12 / 1.11.2 / 1.10.2.
How to Install Enchant Changer Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, PotionExtension, and Enchant-Changer-Mod.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of PotionExtension and Enchant Changer into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!