ElytraHUD Mod 1.12.2. Elytra is a special item introduced in version 1.9 of Combat Update, where players can find Elytra on Endermen ‘s warships, floating in a strange area called Ender City. Elytra can be equipped with the armor slot and players can use this item to glide in the air. This is a very interesting way to move around and if you know how to use it, going from one location to another is very easy.
However, in order to control Elytra, the player must have a certain amount of knowledge about how to use this item. For those unfamiliar, they can always … head straight to the ground, or unable to stay in the air for long. In order to master this item, players need to be aware of the angle to which they are aiming, their altitude, their vertical speed and their movement speed.
However, these parameters are not provided to players in Minecraft Vanilla. You can only use some similar information with the F3 information board, but this information will have to go through a calculation process. With Elytra HUD, that will not be a problem anymore. After installing Elytra HUD, when you are flying, there will be a HUD information frame that shows you all the necessary parameters when flying.
How to Install ElytraHUD Mod 1.12.2 with Forge Modloader
- Download Forge Installer, ElytraHUD-1.12.2.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press Enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!