Elytra Swap Mod 1.16.3/1.15.2. Hello all of you! Today I will introduce to you a mod for Minecraft version 1.16 called Elytra Swap.
Elytra Swap is a small mod with very simple features. The feature of Elytra Swap is that it will automatically wear Elytra for you when you jump down from above so you can fly with Elytra.
For more information, see the image below. First, you can see that you are standing on a fairly tall tree. I am wearing a Diamond Chestplate and in my inventory I have an Elytra. Immediately after I jumped down from the tree, I was no longer wearing the Diamond Chestplate, but instead was my Elytra. This makes it possible to use Elytra any time without having to wear it all the time. Moreover, Elytra Swap will automatically switch back to the armor you were wearing just after you landed.
With such a simple and useful feature, Elytra Swap is suitable for use with other mods or in the modpack you desire!
Wish you have fun playing the game!
How to Install Fabric using Vanilla Launcher:
- Download and install Minecraft Launcher Vanilla
- Download and install Fabric Installer for Vanilla Launcher ( https://fabricmc.net/use/ )
- Run jar file that you just download and choose the version you want to install and press “Install”
- Run Minecraft, choose profile to install Fabric and press Play.
- Press Start on desktop.
- Open Run.
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to Roaming/.minecraft/mods
- Place jar file into mods folder and run Minecraft.