EllitopiaBears Mod 1.12.2/1.10.2. Hello all of you! Today I will introduce to you a mod for Minecraft version 1.12.2 named EllitopiaBears.
EllitopiaBears is a simple but very nice mod. EllitopiaBears will turn some of the mobs in Minecraft into different bears. The purpose of the mod is to make Minecraft less “dark” with creatures like Zombie or Skeleton. If you feel bored with the image of creatures like Zombie or Skeleton and want to change, EllitopiaBears can be a mod for you. In addition, EllitopiaBears also has other changes and features.
Current mod features:
- Zombies have been turned into Brown Bears
- Skeletons have been turned into Panda Bears
- Wither Skeletons have been turned into Black Bears
- PigZombies have been turned into Pig Bears (Yeah I know that one’s weird… they’re the pre-dead pigmen in Bear suits, OK!)
- Ghasts have been turned into “Guards”, a kind of mechanical drone
- Witches have been turned into Wise Bears
- New, more appropriate sounds have been added for Guards, Wise Bears and Polar Bears
- Mob heads have been changed to match the new Bear models when placed
- Enchanting has been renamed “Enhancing”
- Potions have been renamed as “Cocktails”
- Default Nether textures have been tweaked to be less “Hell”ish
- Netherrack has been renamed “Fire Rock”
- Nether Brick has been renamed “Cave Brick”
- Changed wording on achievements to match new changes
- Wise Bears have a rare chance to drop one Nether Star if killed with a Looting sword (3% chance per looting level)
- Bears sound like bears, not the mobs they have replaced > Exception: Brown Bears still sound like zombies… because they kinda sound like bears anyway!
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install EllitopiaBears Mod 1.12.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, EllitopiaBears-1.12.2.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!