Edibles Mod 1.16.2/1.15.2. Hello all of you! Today I will introduce to you a mod for Minecraft version 1.16 called Edibles.
Edibles is a small mod with simple features. The feature of Edibles is that it will allow the player the ability to eat a few non-food items. When eating these items, they will receive good effects.
With Edibles, you can eat the following items:
- Blaze Powder: Eating Blaze Powder will give you a Strength effect for 15 seconds.
- Magma Cream: Eating Magma Cream will give you Fire Resistance effect for 15 seconds.
- Sugar: Eating Sugar will give you a Speed effect for 15 seconds.
- Glowstone Dust: Eating Glowstone Dust will give the creatures around you the Glow effect for 20 seconds.
As you can see, the effects are not too strong, but they can be very useful when used at the right time. However, one thing you should keep in mind is that if you eat too many of these items in a day, instead of having good effects, you will suffer Weakness.
Wish you have fun playing the game!
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install Edibles Mod 1.16.2/1.15.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Edibles-1.16.2.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!