Edible Nether Wart Mod 1.16.1/1.15.2 is a mod with very simple features. It will do exactly what its name suggests is making Nether Wart an edible item.
Normally, Nether Wart can only be used to brew Potion or brew into some blocks. However, with Edible Nether Wart, you can grill Nether Wart in Furnace, Smoker or Campfire and it will turn into Roasted Nether Wart. Roasted Nether Wart will give you 2 Hunger points when eating.
From Roasted Nether Wart, you can make a better food: Nether Wart Stew. Nether Wart Stew can be made by combining Roasted Nether Wart, Blaze Powder and Bowl. Nether Wart Stew will heal you for 6 points Hunger.
In addition, Edible Nether Wart also added to Minecraft a new item, Wither Bones. The Wither Bones falls from the Wither Skeleton and it can be made into Wither Bone Block or Wither Bone Meal. Wither Bone Meal can be used to increase the growth rate of Nether Wart.
Wish you have fun playing the game!
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install Edible Nether Wart Mod 1.16.1/1.15.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Edible-Nether-Wart-1.16.1.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!