Ecotones Mod 1.16.1. Exploration is an essential part of playing Minecraft. When you start playing, you will see that each region you visit is different. From colors, scenery to creatures, everything is different. It creates an extremely special variety unique to Minecraft.
The discovery element is a very important part of what makes Minecraft. Knowing this, Mojang has been constantly adding and changing the Minecraft world, making it more and more new.
Ecotones is a mod focused on this element of Minecraft. The main goal of Ecotones is to increase the diversity of the Minecraft world by adding new biomes to it.
List of biomes of mod:
- Tropical Grassland
- Lush Savannah
- Dry Forest
- Lush Forest
- Tropical Rainforest
- Cool Desert
- Cool Scrubland
- Boreal Forest
- Spruce Forest
- Temperate Forest
- Temperate Rainforest
- Volcanic Biome
- Supervolcanic Biome
- Hot Springs Biome
- Blessed Springs Biome
- The Pits
- Oasis Biome
- Hazel Grove
- Green Spires
- Pine Peaks
- Flower Prairie
- Woodland Thicket
- Poplar Forest
- Clover Field
To be able to find these biomes easily, you can use the command / locatebiome available in Minecraft.
Note, you need to convert your World Type to Ecotones before creating a new world to be able to experience the mod.
Wish you have fun playing the game!
How to Install Fabric using Vanilla Launcher:
- Download and install Minecraft Launcher Vanilla
- Download and install Fabric Installer for Vanilla Launcher ( https://fabricmc.net/use/ )
- Run jar file that you just download and choose the version you want to install and press “Install”
- Run Minecraft, choose profile to install Fabric and press Play.
- Press Start on desktop.
- Open Run.
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to Roaming/.minecraft/mods
- Place jar file into mods folder and run Minecraft.
Download links for Ecotones Mod 1.16.1
> Faric version: for Minecraft 1.16.1