EasyExcavate Mod 1.14.3. You probably know a very famous mod for Minecraft called VeinMiner! VeinMiner is a mod that many players use to speed up the game in terms of gathering resources. However, the sad thing is that the final version of VeinMiner is currently only available for Minecraft 1.12.2. “So what if I want to use VeinMiner for Minecraft version 1.14?” Don’t worry because EasyExcavate is available.
EasyExcavate is created by “Shnupbups”. To quote the author “this mod is very inspirational by and can be called a copy of VeinMiner for Minecraft version 1.14”. And yes, EasyExcavate has the same feature as VeinMiner.
For the unknown, the main feature of VeinMiner is to allow players to break multiple blocks at once. This greatly increases the speed of gathering resources for your Minecraft world and this is also EasyExcavate’s feature.
To use, you just need to hold down the “ego- ~ (grave)” key on the keyboard when you are breaking a block. This will make all the surrounding blocks look like it will be destroyed as long as you have the right tool. You can change the shortcut to a key that suits you better if you want.
EasyExcavate also balances its features by limiting the number of blocks you can break at the same time, removing the right number of your tools and causing you to become exhausted (reduce hunger).
Wish you all have fun playing games!
How to Install Fabric using Vanilla Launcher:
- Download and install Minecraft Launcher Vanilla
- Download and install Fabric Installer for Vanilla Launcher ( https://fabricmc.net/use/ )
- Run jar file that you just download and choose the version you want to install and press “Install”
- Run Minecraft, choose profile to install Fabric and press Play.
- Press Start on desktop.
- Open Run.
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to Roaming/.minecraft/mods
- Place jar file into mods folder and run Minecraft.