Easy Villager Mod 1.16.4/1.16.3 is a mod that will let you turn Villager into an item and pick them up. Along with that are the blocks that you can craft and place Villager in and let them work.
First, to “pick up” a Villager up, you just need to point to any Villager and press Shift + Right-click. To turn items Villager back into a normal Villager, you just need to Shift + Right-click on the ground.
Next is the new blocks of the mod. The new blocks of this mod will have their own special features.
- Trader Block: When you place a working Villager, you can exchange items with that Villager. You can also put Smokers, Barrels, Lecterns, etc. to change Villager’s career in it.
- Farmer Block: You just need to place any Villager and seed it and it will automatically farm for you.
- Breeder Block: When you put 2 Villager in there with food, after a while you get 1 Baby Villager. Converter Block: Used to turn Villager into Zombie Villager and then turn back into Villager. This is so that the player can trade for that Villager for a cheaper price. Need Golden Apple and Weakness Potion.
- Iron Farm Block: When you put Villager in it, it will automatically produce Iron. On average, you will receive 1 Iron per minute.
Wish you have fun playing the game!
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install Easy Villager Mod 1.16.4/1.16.3 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Easy-Villager-1.16.3.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!