Easy Redstone Extras Mod 1.16.3/1.15.2 adds to Minecraft many new blocks and items with a redstone theme.
- A redstone power block you can click to set at power level 0 to 15. You can configure this with a right click.
- A redstone RF generator– feed it 0-15 redstone power and it will generate 1-5 RF. You can configure this from 0RF to 15RF.
- A Vertical Waterproof Redstone “wire” (upways, sideways and downdowns) Block.
You can adjust diodes by right clicking (increasing) or shift right clicking on them (decreasing).
- A Daytime Sensor that is only full strength or zero strength. Not affected by storms! Daytime and Nighttime settings.
- A Redstone high signal/low signal pulse generator (lit- power 15 pulse (like a repeater), dark-power 1 pulse (like a comparator)
- A Redstone resister you can set with (a right click) from 0 to 15 resistance. Lowers incoming redstone by the resistance.
You can rotate all benders clockwise with a right click. You can rotate them counter-clockwise with shift-right-click and both hands empty.
- A “turning” bender that forces a 90 degree turn.
- A “T” bender that forces a side connection on one side only.
- A “straight” bender that forces a straight run with no side connections.
And Bluestone Wire. It won’t connect to redstone wire or redstone pipe. You can run it across redstone pipe. It currently won’t make short side connections yet. Use a T bender or an extra piece of wire.
The mod will also add to Minecraft a new item called “Bluestone Wire”. Bluestone Wire works similarly to Redstone but it will not connect to Redstone.
Wish you have fun playing the game!
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install Easy Redstone Extras Mod 1.16.3/1.15.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Easy-Redstone-Extras-1.16.3.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!