Easy Feeding Mod 1.16.1/1.15.2. Hello all of you! Today I will introduce to you a mod for Minecraft version 1.16 called Easy Feeding.
Easy Feeding is a mod that will make raising your animals so much simpler!
Normally, to feed the animals, you will have to pick up the food they like and then right click each one. With Easy Feeding, you just need to throw that food to the ground!
For example, if you want to feed pigs, instead of holding a Carrot in your hand and right-click on them, you just need to throw the Carrot on the ground, they will run to pick it up and eat it!
Here is a list of foods that have been tested and worked:
- Types of Flowers for Bee.
- Types of Seeds for Chicken.
- Raw Cod, Raw Salmon for Cat.
- Wheat for Cow.
- Raw Cod, Raw Salmod for Ocelot.
- Carrot, Potato, Beetroots for Pig.
- Carrot, Golden Carrot, Dandelion for Rabbit.
- Wheat for Sheep.
- Seagrass for Turtle.
- Meats for Wolf.
- Golden Apple, Golden Carrot for Horse, Donkey and Llama.
Wish you have fun playing the game!
How to Install Fabric using Vanilla Launcher:
- Download and install Minecraft Launcher Vanilla
- Download and install Fabric Installer for Vanilla Launcher ( https://fabricmc.net/use/ )
- Run jar file that you just download and choose the version you want to install and press “Install”
- Run Minecraft, choose profile to install Fabric and press Play.
- Press Start on desktop.
- Open Run.
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to Roaming/.minecraft/mods
- Place jar file into mods folder and run Minecraft.
Download links for Easy Feeding Mod 1.16.1/1.15.2
> Faric version: for Minecraft 1.16.1
> Faric version: for Minecraft 1.15.2