EasierCrafting Mod 1.16.3/1.15.2. Hello friends! Today I want to introduce you to a mod that will definitely improve your Minecraft playing experience a lot!
The mod that I want to introduce is called EasierCrafting. EasierCrafting was created with the aim of minimizing the time you need to make items.
The first thing you will notice when using EasierCrafting is a board when you open up your inventory. This is the interface of the mod. The mod’s interface will let the player see what items they can create based on the player’s inventory. As an example in the picture, I have a Stick and a Coal and it can be used to make Torch. Left-clicking on Torch at the mod’s interface will automatically make you Torch too. The left mouse on the item will automatically build that item once. If you Shift + Left, it will automatically build that item as much as possible.
But if you don’t want to make it automatically, you can use the right mouse too. Using the right mouse on the item, it will automatically “fill” your fabrication box (once) immediately but it will not be automatically built. Shift + Right will fill your manufacturing box with as much as possible of the item’s recipe.
In addition, you can also find the item you need to create in the interface by typing its name. EasierCrafting also allows you to customize some things in the config section of the mod.
- Forge Mod Loader.
- Rift (for v1.13.2).
How to Install EasierCrafting 1.16.3/1.15.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, EasierCrafting-1.16.3.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for EasierCrafting Mod 1.16.3/1.15.2
> Fabric version: for Minecraft 1.16.3
> Fabric version: for Minecraft 1.16.2
> Fabric version: for Minecraft 1.15.2
> Fabric version: for Minecraft 1.14.4