Earth Mobs Mod 1.16.4/1.14.4 add to Minecraft the creatures from the spin-off game Minecraft Earth! Currently, Earth Mobs adds to Minecraft the following creatures:
- New pig variant which are created when pigs locate mud pits in swamps, or manually if a player uses a bucket of mud
- When a pig sees mud it will happily jump in there, rolling around until it becomes all muddy!
- When muddy, it will have a tulip flower on their head, which the player could shear to drop a dye of the corresponding color of the flower. New dye source!
- After two minutes the mud will then dry on the pig and it will become a dry muddy pig. They will then skedaddle into the mud again and the cycle will repeat
- Can be cleaned and become a regular pig again by taking a bath in water. Will still look for mud when they can!
- Can be ridden like a regular pig, but they go extra speedy and (float-y) in mud. New reason to ride pigs! And you could do muddy pig races!
- New mob that spawns exclusively in the Flower Forests biome in a circle of Golden Blooms
- Walks around leaving Golden Blooms behind, sometimes eating them as well to heal itself Is territorial. Will headbutt when near the cow’s personal space
- Can be manually created by feeding a cow an enchanted golden apple. Breeding with regular golden apples
- Can be sheared back into a normal cow
- Speeds up growth for nearby crops when it sleeps at night, useful to put one in your backyard
- Golden Bloom flowers act like the opposite of wither roses. Giving regeneration when walked on but slowly. Making them best for emergency healing
- New mob that spawns in the mushroom biomes. Hiding from the sunlight
- Sometimes lays Smelly Eggs. Which when thrown gives 5 seconds of slowness, and a rare chance to convert specific mobs to their mushroom counterparts
- Are bred differently. A Cluckshroom would have to be surrounded with other mushrooms in a dark space, in order to grow them up into other Cluckshrooms.
- Can be sheared back into a regular chicken
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install Earth Mobs Mod 1.16.4/1.14.4 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Earth-Mobs-1.14.4.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!