Dynamical Compass Mod 1.16.3/1.15.2. Hello all of you! Today I will introduce to you a mod for Minecraft version 1.16 called Dynamical Compass.
The Dynamical Compass is a new special compass. Unlike the regular Minecraft compass (which always points to where you resurrect), the Dynamical Compass’s pointer (destination) can be customized by the player. When you hold a Dynamical Compass in your hand and press Shift + Right-click on a block, the Dynamical Compass will always point in the direction of that block (Dynamical Compass also works if it is in the same Dimension as the block you set as the location).
To craft the Dynamical Compass, you will need 4 Gold Ingot and 1 Lapis Lazuli. You can also “lock” the Dynamical Compass if you combine it with a Glass Pane. Locking this compass again makes it impossible to change its destination.
If you have a spare Dynamical Compass, you can also heat it up in Furnace and you will receive 1 Gold Ingot.
Wish you have fun playing the game!
- Forge Mod Loader.
- Recipes Library
How to Install Dynamical Compass Mod 1.16.3/1.15.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Dynamical-Compass-1.16.3.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!