The purpose of Mod Developer ferreusveritas – a talented mod developer despite having little experience – when programming the Dynamic Trees Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 is to change the mechanism of trees species available in Minecraft Vanilla to become more flexible, artistic and more natural, but still, respect the original Minecraft design. He adheres to this principle so seriously that one of his operating rules is: not adding any new woods no matter what the user requires.
Dynamic Trees changes the mechanism of plants in the Minecraft world. Instead of a straight wooden column with leaves surrounding it, the trees in the Dynamic Trees are multi-block structures consisting of roots, branches, stems, and leaves. The formation of a stem begins with the seeds. Seeds can be hand-planted like a sapling in Minecraft Vanilla or can be self-grown if placed on the ground at a suitable location. The plant will self-develop, self-expand over time until it becomes a large trunk. By then the trunk can be cut down by cutting the root.
Not only is there a change in the appearance of the trunks, the mechanism of development of the Minecraft plants also changes as the player installs Dynamic Tree: plants will rot and die if they grow in darkness; speed and sizes of change depend on locations; plants can naturally grow around obstacles, etc. There are many other functions waiting to be explored. Dynamic Trees requires Forge Mod Loader and Minecraft versions 1.12.2, 1.11.2, 1.10.2.
How to Install Dynamic Trees Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 with Forge Modloader
- Download Forge Installer, Dynamic Trees.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press Enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!