Minecraft is a survival game that prioritizes solving problems using whatever the players can find or were provided with. It is the attraction of this game, but also a flaw that leaves Minecraft imperfect. As the game is too focus on survival aspect, many other areas are neglected. Initially, Minecraft is aimed towards young players, only after gaining popularity it was upgraded with more features for older gamers, that’s why many features are toned down and simplified as much as possible. That’s why today I introduce to you Dynamic Sword Skills Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 for Minecraft.
Such prioritization on survival has caused some drawbacks for Minecraft: every other aspect besides survival are half-heartedly made: the varieties of weapons and monsters; options for weapon upgrades,; characters customization and the very important skills tree. To put it bluntly, there is no such thing as a skills tree in Minecraft, and players have to rely on their items for protection. Doing that can offer some more options, but cannot be for long.
With Dynamic Sword Skills, players can learn special sword skills like how to focus attack on one target or a lethal finishing move. The system allows players to learn many skills at once, making dealing with monsters and engaging in combat much more attractive. Dynamic Sword Skills mod requires Forge Mod Loader and Minecraft 1.8.9, 1.7.10.
How to Install Dynamic Sword Skills Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 with Forge Modloader
- Download Forge Installer, Dynamic-Sword-Skills.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!