Dusty World Mod 1.16.3 is a simple mod. It was created with the aim to make Minecraft a little more interesting.
Dusty World will make it much more difficult to find minerals. Minerals when broken instead of falling apart immediately (like coal, diamond, etc.) won’t be like that anymore. Instead, when you break, they will drop a block if you break them with Pickaxe. You will need to craft Hammer (a new tool of the mod) to destroy them. When breaking the mineral blocks, the hammer drops “Dust”. Dust can be used to produce / process (process) it into a regular mineral for your use. You can turn dust into ordinary minerals by combining them with “Glue” or by heating them in Furnace. As you can see, Dusty World has a pretty simple feature. However, it will make it much more interesting and difficult to obtain minerals.
How to Install
- Download and install Minecraft Launcher Vanilla
- Download and install Fabric Installer for Vanilla Launcher ( https://fabricmc.net/use/ )
- Run jar file that you just download and choose the version you want to install and press “Install”
- Run Minecraft, choose profile to install Fabric and press Play.
- Press Start on desktop.
- Open Run.
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to Roaming/.minecraft/mods
- Place jar file into mods folder and run Minecraft.