Durability Banks Mod 1.16.2 is a mod that will add a new item to Minecraft. This item will act as a charger. This charger will not store electricity, but it is a storage charger for durability.
“So what are the durability reserves for?” Many items in Minecraft such as clothes, tools, etc., when used, lose their durability. If you have a Durability Bank on your body, your clothes and tools will prioritize the durability of Durability Bank first. This makes the Durability Bank a very useful item if you want to keep your tools from breaking down without a Mending (note that tools and clothes made of gold cost twice as long. ).
To craft Durability Bank, you will need 2 Gold Blocks, 4 Gold Ingots and 1 Glass. Once you have Durability Bank, you will also need to create Chargers (from combining 6 Iron Ingots, 2 Gold Ingots and 1 Lapis Block) to charge it. You just need to put Durability Bank in Charge with Lapis Lazuli (1 lapis = 100 charges). A Durability Bank can hold up to 500 durability.
Wish you have fun playing the game!
How to Install Fabric using Vanilla Launcher:
- Download and install Minecraft Launcher Vanilla
- Download and install Fabric Installer for Vanilla Launcher ( https://fabricmc.net/use/ )
- Run jar file that you just download and choose the version you want to install and press “Install”
- Run Minecraft, choose profile to install Fabric and press Play.
- Press Start on desktop.
- Open Run.
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to Roaming/.minecraft/mods
- Place jar file into mods folder and run Minecraft.
Download links for Durability Banks Mod 1.16.2
> Faric version: for Minecraft 1.16.2