Dumpster Mod 1.14.1/1.12.2. Hello all of you! Today I will introduce you a mod for Minecraft version 1.14.1 called Dumpster.
Dumpster is a very simple mod, the designer calls it a “minimalistic mod”. The Dumpster adds one block to Minecraft. That block is called Dumpster and its use is to use it as a trash can for players.
Dumpster has the ability to “void” all items and liquids, making it completely disappear from your world. To use, you will need to connect the dumpster to Hoppers, or other pipeline systems (from other mods).
Dumpster can be built with several different blocks. You will need a block in the following categories: 8 Obsidian, 8 Block of Coal, 8 Black Wool, 8 Black Terracotta, 8 Black Concrete, or 8 Black Glazed Terracotta. After that, you just need to put a Cactus in the middle.
When pointing to Dumpster, you will see that it says: “Items and fluid as if it’s a black hole. WARNING: VOIDED OBJECTS CANNOT BE TAKEN BACK. USE WITH CAUTION. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED. ”
Dumpster is very suitable for use with other mods or in your favorite modpack.
- Fabric (for 1.14.1)
- Forge Mod Loader (for 1.12.2)
How to Install Fabric using Vanilla Launcher:
- Download and install Minecraft Launcher Vanilla
- Download and install Fabric Installer for Vanilla Launcher ( https://fabricmc.net/use/ )
- Run jar file that you just download and choose the version you want to install and press “Install”
- Run Minecraft, choose profile to install Fabric and press Play.
- Press Start on desktop.
- Open Run.
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to Roaming/.minecraft/mods
- Place jar file into mods folder and run Minecraft.