Chickens, cows, pigs, lambs … but you must still feel something missing, right? The system of animals in Minecraft, though quite varied, is not perfect. A lot of creatures should have existed in the Minecraft world, making life easier for the player, more real food sources do not exist. Certainly many Minecraft players have come up with ideas about the kinds of creatures that can appear in Minecraft, but the idea is just the idea.
But with Minecraft’s modding system, any Minecraft player with skills and ideas can put into Minecraft their own contents. They can also include content shared by others. This system forms a self-sufficient community, turning Minecraft into a never-ending pool of content to explore. As long as there are those who are willing to create new content to present to the players, the Minecraft community will be permanently self-sufficient without too much content from Mojang.
Duck Craft has a name that goes straight to the problem – this is a mod that adds a lot of content about ducks. In Duck Craft you can get a new kind of bird in the game outside the chicken: Duck. Players can feed and farm ducks so that they can harvest feathers to replace chicken feathers in some crafting recipes and use duck meat to make a hearty meal with a wide variety of different dishes. Duck Craft requires Forge Mod Loader and Minecraft versions 1.12 / 1.11.2 / 1.10.2.
How to Install DuckCraft Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, DuckCraft-Mod.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of DuckCraft into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!