Druidcraft Mod 1.16.5/.15.2 is a druid-themed mod that is in an extremely early stage! It’s full of 1.14 vanilla-friendly features, and will always receive constant updates. Plans for the future include a spell system, magical plants, runes, rituals, totem-carving, conjuration and more! Plus, it just looks great!
Druidcraft added many new things to Minecraft.
- Bone armour, tools and weapons! Stone/chainmail level, but with the durability of iron and a ton of enchantability.
- Industrial hemp for all your string-related needs! Grows up to 2 blocks high and can also be used in the creation of rope, a soon-to-be-placeable block that at the moment can be used to make leads without requiring slime!
- Darkwood trees, a new type of tree bearing a lightweight, ashy wood. If you’re the adventurous type, they’re found in the darkwood forest, a biome that spawns in cool regions.
- Four new ores! Moonstone, amber, rockroot and fiery glass. They’re useless for the time being, but I’ve doubled experience drops on them just to make them a little bit more worth it! <3
- Decorative wood blocks! Introducing wooden beams and wooden panels. The beams are a nice, robust block to make all your builds look a little more sturdy and the panels are a soft, vertical variant of planks, making great walls and floors!
Currently, Druidcraft is still in the early stages of the mod so you can expect a lot of new things from it!
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install Druidcraft Mod 1.16.5/.15.2for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Druidcraft-1.14.4.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!