Draw Bridge Mod 1.14.4/1.12.2 is a small mod. It adds to Minecraft a new item called Drawbridge.
Drawbridge is a block with very special features. To create Drawbridge, you only need 4 Redstone Dust, 2 Iron Ingots, 2 Pistons and 1 Chest. Once you have a Drawbridge, you can put it down and use it.
So, what is the special feature of Drawbridge? Drawbridge is a block capable of placing and breaking the blocks it sets.
To use, you need to right-click on it. When you right-click, it will show a GUI for you to interact with the block. Here, you can see a few different things. The first is 10 blank cells. Here are 10 blank boxes for you to place the block in, Drawbridge will take the block in these 10 boxes to place. An empty box on the side also lets you place the block and the Drawbridge will disguise it.
Below you can see a Speed customization bar. This will be the placing and breaking speed of the Drawbridge. If you leave it at 0 Tick then it will place/break immediately. Next to it is a red square. If left alone, the Drawbridge will need a Redstone signal to work. If you click on the red square it will change the mode to no longer need redstone signals.
I wish you have fun playing the game!
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install Draw Bridge Mod 1.14.4/1.12.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Draw-Bridge-1.14.4.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!