Doomlike Dungeons Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 for Minecraft alters the generation mechanisms of dungeons. Doomlike Dungeons Mod consists of many mobs, loot and hidden passageways that provide massive, randomly generated dungeons below the surface of Minecraft. If you are a veteran Minecraft player, then you should have known about the existence of dungeons, and surely you are fed up with them. Do you want something a little more challenging? More rewards? More mobs lurking in dark corners? Install Doomlike Dungeons now!
Doomlike Dungeons is inspired by 2½ D RPG and first-person shooter. Using a dungeon as its template, the mod is designed to create dungeons for Doom randomly. With the new mechanism of creating rooms filled with different mobs and rewards, players can be more powerful with each room conquered, by using the loot in one room to counter-mobs in other rooms.
Doomlike Dungeons has the exact operation mechanism. You must be bored of all of the dungeons in Minecraft – small and confined rooms with just a handful of mobs and simple rewards. With DoomlikeDungeons, you will be facing real challenges. Different mobs and high difficulties will quickly wear you out, but the rewards would surely make it worth your while. DoomlikeDungeons mod requires Forge Mod Loader and Minecraft 1.11.2, 1.10.2.
How to Install Doomlike Dungeons Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 with Forge Modloader
- Download Forge Installer, Doomlike-Dungeons.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!