Dooglamoo Worlds mod for Minecraft is a mod created by mod developer Dooglamoo – creator of some popular mods in the Minecraft community like Dooglamoo Cities or Dooglamoo Jr Archaeology. Dooglamoo is highly skilled in designing mods that can directly manipulate the world generating process, which is the main factor behind the success of Dooglamoo Cities. In Dooglamoo Worlds, his skill has reached a new level, as the mod enable players to freely customize the mod itself!
Minecraft world is a vast world with many different types of environment; each has its own unique terrains, plants and creatures. This is one of the strengths of Minecraft: A diverse world full of life with a little “random”. However, the variety and “random” of Minecraft Vanilla is restricted as Mojang wants the game to not require extensive computer resources, making it harder for Minecraft players.
With Dooglamoo Worlds, you can customize almost every tectonic mechanism in Minecraft. From the height of the ground and sea level to the density of the land or the mechanism of activity of mountains and volcanoes or the average temperature of each area … Each of these indexes can influence a series of other indicators, creating unpredictable results. When you install this mod, you will definitely not meet again a kind of biomes too much. Dooglamoo Worlds requires Forge Mod Loader and Minecraft version 1.12.
How to Install Dooglamoo Worlds Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Dooglamoo-Worlds-Mod.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of Dooglamoo Worlds into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Dooglamoo Worlds Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2
> for Minecraft 1.10.2 (Not updated)
> for Minecraft 1.11.2 (Not updated)