Dooglamoo Cities Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2. Have you ever wanted to build a marvelous construction that can awe others and set your name up in the spotlight, but the single player survival mode cannot give you enough resources and materials? The feeling is so damn frustrated! In Dooglamoo Cities mod, you can create industrial zones that are specialized in gathering a lot of materials to build an entire city!
You don’t want to control industrial machines to manage resources? Then you can just jump right in the Creative Mode to design your city with the help of the Cheater Block. You can also explore your world to find the deserted cities created by the Minecraft World Generator, return them to their former glory or just scavenge whatever you may need from them.
Dooglamoo Cities will turn Minecraft from a survival game into a strategy game for building cities. The success of the city that you create will depend on how you control the city with industry, agriculture, export and import, and also beware of the natural disasters that can flatten your city!
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install Dooglamoo Cities Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, and Dooglamoo-Cities-1.12.2.jar file.
- Right-click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to Roaming /.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar file you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!