Discord Integration Mod 1.16.3/1.15.2 can link your Minecraft with the Discord voice chat server and provide players with convenient tools for voice chat.
Discord is one of the most popular voice chat software for gamers. The software is well-known as it is free, having unlimited server usage for users, decent chat quality, good connection and integration with 3rd party software… Discord is highly regarded among gaming communities, especially for Minecraft players. For better supporting of online Minecraft server, Discord Integration mod is created to link Discord server with Minecraft so that players can relay information of the Minecraft server directly into Discord without having to launch the game.
- !online – shows players who are online on the server.
- !tps – shows tick per second.
- !unstuck <player name> – return the player to spawn (unstuck)
- Players can also add more command to link with a command in Minecraft.
- Installation instruction can be found here: https://github.com/Chikachi/DiscordIntegration/wiki/How-to-get-a-token-and-channel-ID-for-Discord
Guide on how to get the information needed from Discord can be found on the wiki at here. (That short guide will describe how to get a token and channel ID for Discord in a few steps.)