Disc Holder Mod 1.14.4. Hello all of you! Today I will introduce to you a mod for Minecraft version 1.14.4 called Disc Holder.
Disc Holder is a small mod for Minecraft. It adds to Minecraft a new and very interesting block.
The block that the mod adds to the game is also called the Disc Holder and according to its name, you probably already guessed its use. Disc Holder is a block used to store your music discs.
To make Disc Holder, you will need 3 Wooden Slabs, 2 Wooden Fences and 1 Wool. You can use any type of wood for Slabs and Fences. Moreover, depending on the type of Wool you use, your Disc Holder will be different colors. Therefore, there will be 16 Disc Holders corresponding to 16 types of Wool in Minecraft.
To use the Disc Holder, you just need to put them down, then hold the disc in your hand and right-click the Disc Holder. A Disc Holder can hold 7 discs. To remove the disc, all you need to do is just point to the disc you want to remove and right click. Pointing the mouse pointer on the disks on the Disc Holder will also make the disc’s name appear.
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install Disc Holder Mod 1.14.4 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Disc-Holder-1.14.4.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!