Dirt Variants Mod 1.16.2. Hello all of you! Today I will introduce to you a mod for Minecraft version 1.16.2 called Dirt Variants.
Minecraft is a Sandbox game that encourages players to show their creativity. Minecraft gives you countless possibilities for you to create your own constructions. From small houses to a giant castle, you can do all of that! However, many players are still not satisfied with that. For them, there are still too many things lacking in Minecraft. That is the reason why the Minecraft community has created a lot of mods to add to the things they feel is missing and Dirt Variants is one of those mods.
Dirt Variants will add to Minecraft some new variations for Dirt as follows:
- Dirt Bricks
- Cut Dirt
- Smooth Dirt
- Chiseled Dirt
- Along with that are Slab and Stair for the new variants of Dirt.
All new mod’s blocks can be crafted in Stonecutter (you just need to put Dirt in).
Wish you have fun playing the game!
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install Dirt Variants Mod 1.16.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Dirt-Variants-1.16.2.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!