DiceMC Tiered Armors Mod 1.16.3. Hello all of you! Today I will introduce to you a mod for Minecraft version 1.16.3 called DiceMC Tiered Armors.
DiceMC Tiered Armors is a mod that will add some new clothes to Minecraft. In addition, it will also change the way that will upgrade your clothes.
First, let’s talk about how the clothes will now be upgraded. You won’t be able to straighten up a high-rise suit like Diamonds immediately. Instead, you will need to make Leather and then from Leather create Chainmail and upgrade from Chainmail to Diamond. Details of the “progession” of the mod (you can use JEI to see the new recipe carefully):
- Leather can be upgraded to Chainmail, Gold and Iron.
- Chainmail can be upgraded to Diamond.
- Diamond can be upgraded to Netherite, Gilded Diamond.
- Netherite can be upgraded to Gilded Netherite.
Next is the 2 new clothes of the mod that are Gilded Diamond and Gilded Netherite. These two suits are upgraded versions of Diamond and Netherite. They will keep the same stats, but it will have some properties of the Gold garment like having a high compatibility with the enhancement and Piglin won’t attack you.
Wish you have fun playing the game!
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install DiceMC Tiered Armors Mod 1.16.3 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, DiceMC-Tiered-Armors-1.16.3.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!