The glass is a homogeneous amorphous solid, often mixed with chemicals to produce desired properties. In its pure form and under normal conditions, glass is a transparent, relatively hard substance. However, glass is fragile and easy to break into sharp pieces under sudden force or heat. In Minecraft, players can make glass by heating Sand – a fairly common block that usually appears on the coast or the desert.
The glass is a fragile material, but it is the only material that can be seen and suitable for home construction, whether in real life or the game world. However, if you are not careful, glass can be broken very easy. It’s even worse when in Minecraft, players must constantly face supernatural powers such as blue monsters that can suicide bombing or flying squirrels that can shoot out meteors.
Diamond Glass is programmed and designed to add into the Minecraft world a special glass-like material, but due to being associated with diamond the durability of these materials becomes more superior. In addition to Diamond Glass and Diamond Glass Pane, players can also craft building blocks made of Diamond Sand. Diamond Glass requires Forge Mod Loader and Minecraft version 1.12 / 1.11.2
How to Install Diamond Glass Mod 1.16.4/1.15.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Diamond-Glass-Mod.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of Diamond Glass into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!