Despawning Eggs Hatch Mod 1.16.2/1.15.2 is a small mod. It adds to Minecraft a new and interesting feature.
This feature of the mod is related to chicken eggs and the “despawn item” system of Minecraft.
Normally, an item that falls on the ground for 5 minutes will automatically disappear. With Despawning Eggs Hatch installed, every time a chicken egg falls on the ground for 5 minutes, instead of disappearing, it will hatch into a chicken!
This feature makes it possible for your chicken farm to automatically generate many new chickens without you having to do anything. Just let them lay eggs and the eggs will hatch into chickens!
Despawning Eggs Hatch also allows you to change a few things in its config file as follows:
- eggWillHatchChance (default = 1.0, min 0, max 1.0): The chance an egg will hatch just before despawning if the entity limiter is not active.
- onlyHatchIfLessChickensAroundThan (default = 50, min 0, max 1000): Prevents too many entities from hatching. A despawning egg will only hatch if there are less chickens than defined here in a radius of 32 blocks around.
- newHatchlingIsBaby (default = true): If enabled, the newly hatched chicken is a small chick.
Wish you have fun playing the game!
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install Despawning Eggs Hatch Mod 1.16.2/1.15.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Despawning-Eggs-Hatch-1.16.2.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!