DesirePaths Mod 1.12.2 is a good mod for Minecraft. It adds to Minecraft a pretty cool feature!
The new feature DesirePaths offers is Grass (grass) that will gradually turn into Dirt when many creatures step through it! So how does it work? Quite simply, if you (or any living creature) walks through Grass too many times, it will turn into Dirt. But it does not transfer a single word from Grass to Dirt but it will have 6 stages. At each stage, you’ll notice that the grass texture disappears and is replaced by a texture of dirt. At stage 6, it will completely become Dirt! Don’t worry about losing your Grass as it will slowly turn back into Grass if no one steps on it!
DesirePaths will show you where the player (or creature) is most likely to travel, very suitable for use in servers. A very small effect (very subtle) but very nice!
Review from Mc-mod: DesirePaths’ feature is strange but not bad. As mentioned, it is very suitable for use in the server and because it is a small mod, you can combine it with many other mods or use it in modpacks!
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install DesirePaths 1.12.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, DesirePaths-1.12.2.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!