Depressed Coal Mod 1.15.1/1.14.4 adds to Minecraft some new good items. First, Depressed Coal added to Minecraft a new mineral called Fake Coal Ore (or Depressed Coal Ore). The reason it is called Fake Coal Ore is because it looks exactly like Coal Ore but when you break it you will not receive the call but you will receive Depressed Coal.
Depressed Coal is the demoted version of Coal. That’s why it has a sad face on it … So what’s the use of Depressed Coal? First, you can combine 8 Depressed Coal into one Coal or you can directly use it to fuel Furnace. 1 Depressed Coal will only burn 1 item.
Next, Depressed Coal can be used to create Depression in a Bottle and Depression Cure.
Depression in a Bottle has some pretty weird uses. You can give this to a Wolf. After a while, it will light up and explode … You can also take this potion and you’ll have to suffer from the Posion III effect for a very, very long time!
Depression Cure is a pretty useful item. It has the ability to eliminate the Poison III effect that Depression in a Bottle causes. Moreover, when you use it, you will be fully healed but your Hunger bar will return to 0.
- Forge Mod Loader.
- CoalAPI (for 1.15.1)
How to Install Depressed Coal Mod 1.15.1/1.14.4 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Depressed-Coal-1.15.1.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!